The Vision of the Diocese is to create:
- An empowered society that serves and worships God.
The Mission of the Diocese is:
- To carry out Jesus Christ’s mission of preaching, teaching, healing and nurturing God’s people to be a loving, caring and just community that faithfully worships the God.
The Core Values of the Diocese are to:
- Uphold biblical standards as the true measure of Christian life
- Champion Christian walk as a life long journey of service
and worship with our Lord Jesus Christ as the ultimate model
- Partner with faithful members of the body of Christ regardless of origin, ethnicity, gender and race to fulfil the great Commission
- Serve churches, organisations and individuals with humility
Love, care and respect for their calling before God
- Model Leadership (for both Clergy and laity) that is rooted in integrity, accountability, transparency and effectiveness through regular training and courses
- Be committed to the holistic ministry of God’s Kingdom (evangelism and socio- economic transformation)